There are three age categories 7-10 years, 11-13 years and 14-16 years old.
Your story published in our annual anthology of stories
A full Subscription to ScribblerZone worth £180 per year
£20 worth of books of your choice
Your story produced in a beautiful hardback book courtesy of our friends at Saronti
Write a story with the theme 'The Lost Key'
(There is no minimum or maximum word count as we don't want to stifle your creativity)
Competition opens 23rd June 2021
Competition closes 31st July 2021 (Midnight BST)
Please read the Terms and Conditions below
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is free to enter.
- There is no limit on the word count.
- Winners will be notified by email on 6th September 2021 and on our website.
- Only one entry per person
- Judges decisions are final
- You agree that your story and any photos submitted can be used for marketing purposes.
- You consent to your story being published in the anthology.
- You will retain all copyright in your story to use for future use.
- By submitting your details you are agreeing to be a free member of ScribblerZone as such you will receive marketing and promotional emails. You can unsubscribe to these at any time. However we try to make this information useful and relevant to you.
- We do not provide your details to third party unless it is fulfil contractual obligations.